To help me along this 365 photo project until I get my footing, or when I'm in need of inspiration, I'm using several references, many of them provide monthly idea lists or assignments. Today's assignment was from Capture Your 365, and was named x12. I interpreted this as 12 pictures throughout the day, or one from each hour from between 7am and 7pm, and I've made a mosaic of these photos.
What's represented here looks very much like a day in my weekday life. My full time job is in a construction office, and occasionally there are days like today, that I get to go "to the field".
1. 7am - What light through yonder window breaks?
2. 8am - I'm here, I'm awake.
3. 9am - My fingerprints have been worn into the keys over the years.
4. 10am - It takes a lot of paper to build a home.
5. 11am - Tools of the trade.
6. 12pm - Home Sweet Home ~ could be yours...
7. 1pm - Sold.
8. 2pm - Under construction.
9. 3pm - Fees, fees, fees.
10. 4pm - The lights are coming on.
11. 5pm - The commute
12. 6pm - Ah, good to be home... Sometimes fun things come in the mail, this calendar, ironically will be hung on the wall... at work.
I enjoyed today's inspiration, it was a challenge to make sure I got at least one photo from every hour. Made me realize just how fast the hours slip by.